The following rules were designed so that each student is aware of the expectations that we place on them.
TBS staff is concerned not only with academic performance but also with the developement of Christ-like character. Please carefully read over and familiarize yourself with each rule before applying to TBS.
1. All students are required to obey the school’s rules, regulations, administration, and counselors.
2. As Christians, students must respect the upbringing, views and opinions of others.
3. Students are required to provide the administration with a written explanation for any absence from class, which is to include a specific and acceptable reason.
4. All students are required to be punctual and arrive on time to all in-school and after-school activities and events.
5. Students are required to attend ALL in-school and after-school activities. Attending the local church, Living Stream, is also mandatory.
6. Students will bear consequences for every complaint made against them outside of school; for such as, misbehavior, inappropriate conversations, violation of dress code or any form of damages.
7. Students are not to disturb the discipline established by the instructor, administration, or counselors.
8. Students are required to complete and submit all assignments given by the instructor or administration by the set deadline. Points will be deducted for all late submissions.
9. Cell phone use is strictly prohibited during class, activities, and church services. Cell phones are to be used ONLY during breaks.
10. Students cannot change their assigned seats in class without permission.
11. Leaving the classroom during class time is not allowed. Students will have 10 minute breaks between class periods and one hour break for lunch.
12. Eating or drinking is strictly prohibited in the classroom.
13. The following is forbidden in a classroom:
14. Students are responsible for the cleanliness and upkeep of the school building. Those on duty are responsible for the general cleanliness of the classroom, kitchen, hallways, and restrooms.
15. Students must abide by the following dress code in school and in church:
*Ladies remember that modesty is not only an ornament, but also a guard to virtue. (1 Timothy 2:9)
*Gentlemen know that modesty does not only pertain to women, but it is important for our future leaders to observe modesty as well.
Throughout the semester, students are not allowed to do the following at school, school-related activities, church, home or in dorm houses:
16. Students are required to wear their own name tags every day during class and may NOT write on them.
Housing & Transportation
17. Every student is responsible for the upkeep and cleanliness of the room or dorm house, which they are provided to live in.
18. According to school curfew: students must be home no later than 10PM (Sunday-Thursday) and not leave the house earlier than 6AM. For Fridays and Saturdays, students must be home no later than 11PM and not leave home earlier than 6AM.
19. Student must spend the night only in their assigned housing arrangement.
20. Organizing gatherings or parties without the approval of administration is strictly prohibited.
21. During the course of the school semester, students are not allowed to date. This only distracts from the student’s studies and the purpose of being at TBS.
22. Conduct that is strictly prohibited between ladies and gentlemen:
23. Behavior that is strictly prohibited:
24. Students are not allowed to:
25. Cheating on exams and any other in-class or out-of-class assignments is strictly prohibited. Lying is unacceptable.
26. It is forbidden to post inappropriate pictures online during the school semester.
27. Students hold a financial obligation for any damages to school inventory, school or church property, place of lodging or school transportation.
28. The school does not bear any responsibility for medical costs associated with illness, medical condition, trauma, or automobile accident.
29. If a student withdraws from school for any reason or if the student is expelled, he/she will not receive a tuition refund.
30. For every violated rule or regulation, the student will face appropriate disciplinary actions. Once the student receives a written warning, parents will be notified. The written warning will be permanently placed in the student’s file. After receiving three written warning, the school reserves the right to expel the student without a tuition refund. Administration has the right to contact the student’s parents.
31. Remember that in the case of an outright violation of Christian morals and Biblical principles with behavior such as fornication, deceit, theft, alcohol, tobacco and drug use, the administration reserves the right to expel offenders immediately, without warning and tuition refund.
Conditions to receive a Certificate of Completion
1. The average grade at the end of the program must be at least a C (70% out of 100%).
2. ALL assignments, quizzes, projects, practical experiences and forms must be submitted.
3. The school holds the right to withhold a certificate from any student who receives three written rule violations or is caught cheating on exams or assignments.